Tuesday, August 14, 2007


Boss is mean.
Don't come my blog loh.
Screw you again boss.

And and and and my chinese results.
Omfg,
I got A2. -.-
And my oral and listening compre is only MERIT.
Means my oral pulled down my results.
And I cannot retake my oral. -.-
So I must do a lot better for my paper if I want to get A1.
Bitch.
Waste my time only.
So I decided not to retake the paper.
But it's still wasted.
Oh well,
I can only blame myself for not doing well right?

I'm having time management issues.
Like seriously.
I need to improve my time management if not I'm going to suffer like shitz.
Okay,
shall not spend too much time blogging.

Peace,
Spice. xD

My flava was expressed on 8:45 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives