Friday, August 31, 2007


5hours ago I said I'm tired.
But I have sat in front of the laptop since then and I won't sleep now since it's like one more hour till school starts.
My insomnia is getting worse and worse man.
But who cares right,
I don't care, and no one does.
Okay that sounds emo but whatever.
Sheesh.

I will get my class photos later!
Like finally, damnit.
So many classes already got theirs and ours is like so late. -.-
But I think I look wrong in the photos.
Lol.

I wanna see Karen.
But she isn't going back primary school later.
Wonder how she's been these past 3 years man.
I still remember the last time I saw her was her birthday 3years ago which is not long after we broke up.
Ah, memories..

Peace,
Jonas

My flava was expressed on 6:05 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives