Friday, August 24, 2007


24 August 2007
11.30 am

Okay, I'm wet now because it's raining like crap and I ran home.
Why did I have to come home now when it's like raining?
Okay here's the shit.

I have until 5.30 pm to submit my completed D&T folio.
Which means 6 hours to finish every shit and bind it up.
I'll give myself 1hour to find some decent shop to get my folio binded and deliver it to school.
Which means I have 5 hours to complete the folio.

Best part is,
4R2's deadline for the folio is next Monday.
Means they have 3 more days to do it including today.
Unfair shit.

Ohwell,
I don't intend to use D&T for my admission into a poly.
But I still have to finish it.
Bitch.

Okay I'll go start now.

Jonas, out.

Peace.

My flava was expressed on 11:36 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives