Thursday, July 05, 2007


Yo people.
It's time to blog again.

Recently I'm actually quite busy with homework and revision.
Especially my D&T work because I need to finish my O level product by end of this month.
And the best part is..
I haven't started on it.

Prelims are coming in a few weeks.
And I don't think the rate of my revision is going to get me prepared for Prelims.
I've been cutting down on a lot of computer, bboying, and going out recently.
But I think I still don't have enough time.
Unless I don't sleep everyday to study.

And now let's talk about bboying.
I have to constantly practise because I still have lessons on Saturdays.
And I can't possibly turn up every lesson without improving or at least mastering the things the instructor taught the previous week.
So I still have to squeeze out time for my precious bboying.

And I just realised bboying will further increase my already super high metabolism rate.
Which simply means..
The rate of my body burning off the fats from food..
from super fast.. has now become super duper fast.
Which means..
I'll most probably lose more weight.
This is bad.
Real bad.

Lots of work, very little time. ._.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 5:44 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives