Sunday, July 22, 2007
Update.
D&T sucks.
It's sucking all my time up.
I have to stay in school everyday after school to finish my fucking project and have to remain calm at Hazmi's accusations of me copying his student's work.
But I swear I will shout at him soon.
Today I woke up at Fate's house.
Wonder why?
Because I stayed over at his house last night.
Like duh. -.-
I woke up saying nabei.
And he said that I said nabei in my sleep.
This is so unbelievable.
I actually spout vulgarities in my sleep.
No wonder I kept saying nabei today.
I went home to change and rushed down to Bunk.
Saw phat0m, Jean, xiaoxing, latte and Fate there.
After watching them play a few games of Audi,
we went to East Coast.
When we reach there, we decided to cycle.
But the sad thing is..
Fate can't cycle.
In the end I took a double bike with him.
And there is a problem.
He is more than 10kg heavier than me.
He can't balance on a bike.
And he pedals harder than me.
So when he pedals harder than me,
I lose control of the pedal.
When he lose balance,
I get overwhelmed by his weight and I shout nabei.
So in the end I let him pedal while I control the bike.
We cycled all the way to Bedok Jetty.
That place is damn nice.
We had a good rest there.
Then we cycled back.
Then there was a slight problem.
These bunch of losers who were wearing the same T-shirt that has 'Umi Yama' printed on the back, were trying to be funny.
They saw that me and Fate's bike is very unstable.
So they tried to make us fall or something.
The first guy cycled in front of us.
Then followed by two guys who cycled to our side.
Somehow, me and Fate managed to control our bike well and fast enough to get out of their 'brilliant' formation.
Then the first guy tried to push us to the opposite lane.
Obviously he failed again.
phat0m came to the rescue by cutting in right in front of them which made them pissed.
In the end they went off.
Losers.
We returned our bikes and went to eat ice-cream.
Latte, phat0m and xiaoxing left because they have to reach home earlier.
Fate, Jean and me went to the rocks to sit and we chatted about many things.
We ate BK for dinner and we continued talking about stupid things.
Stupid things are so nice to talk about. x)
I brought them to the bus stop and we walked past
that place.
And I instantly recalled what happened here.
It may be more than one year ago but I still can remember it clearly.
We were actually going home but in the end we decided to play a little while more with the ball we bought.Although it may seem childish but I'm sure I had a lot of fun.Maybe because she was around. ._.But it was all in the past.Only can reminisce.After that I sent Jean all the way to her doorstep.
And I even went in the house.
Because I needed the toilet desperately. :x
Her mum even made Jean ask me if I was drenched.
So cool.
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone.Still Harder.Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret.But I know if I could do it over.I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart.That I left unspoken.I love this part of the song.
Whatever.
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 11:26 PM