Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Okay.
I'm back from the doc.
The doctor said my recurring stomachaches is because I've not completely recovered from my stomach flu which is one week ago.
Ugh disgusting.
It still hurts man.
Bitch.
Now I shall tell you donkeys how my elbow got injured.
Today I went to the school hall to practise with Rongbin & Jerven for our performance.
Speaking of it,
we'll be performing on 23rd December at Victoria Concert Hall.
Not definitely confirmed yet but most probably it'll go on.
I'll be performing two items.
First one is a duo performance with Liujing.
We'll be doing popping while his friend beatbox for us as music.
Second item would be a trio performance with Rongbin & Jerven.
Obviously it would be a bboy performance.
So today we went there to try and get abit of the choreography done.
We managed to get two parts done.
Other than practising for our performance,
we also practised our individual stuff.
So we went to practise our individual entry moves.
I practise my shoulderslide. (I decided to change its name because I slide on my shoulder first)
Rongbin was practising his moon kick and Jerven was practising his Aerial.
Just like Saturday.
But today I kept crashing because I needed to alter the move slightly to make it nicer.
And one of the crash I just crashed on my elbow.
So that caused the bloody swell.
I'll talk more about my performance on 23rd December when I know more about the details.
Like how much the ticket would cost and if you people could go watch too.
But hopefully it would be successful and I want to see you people there.
Go watch kay. :D
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 9:34 PM