Monday, July 30, 2007


Okay I'm tired.
Bloody tired.
Super tired as I'm typing this post right now.

I never slept since last night.
That's why I'm so tired today.
And maybe that's why I got irritated so easily also. :/

I got irritated early in the morning.
And I think that no one seem to bother about that also.
Whatever.

For the lessons I was half-high, half-emo.
Sometimes I get super high,
next moment I swear at whoever who calls my name.
Is it lack of sleep?
Or is it because of the incident in the morning.
I don't know.

Today's Assembly was fucked up.
Teachers call one class at a time and check the students' hair.
Unacceptable ones were dragged out to get cut ON THE SPOT. -.-
Fucking crazy idea.

After Assembly we had POA.
Liu gave us the June O levels Paper for POA this year.
And apparently it was scaring a lot of people because everyone was studying hard.
As usual,
I walk around the class saying..
'Aiya don't need to study one lah.'
In the end the paper turned out to be not hard, but not easy also.
It's a lot easier than I expected it to be.
Hope we get this type of standard for our official O level paper.

And then another incident happened.
I don't know why and how it happened because I was not in the mood to care also.
But it sure made me pissed if the previous incident in the morning has not already done so.

And thinking of this two incidents not only made me pissed,
but somehow it would make my stomach hurt. -.-
So I have a bad mood with an uncomfortable stomach.
Real fab isn't it.

The only nice thing to know is.
I'm done with my D&T.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 8:16 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives