Friday, July 27, 2007


D&t is gay.
Full stop.

I spent 4hours in that bloody workshop today and my progress was like just 10%. -.-
I'm so pissed and tired I tell you.
And not to forget..
I had diarrhoea and fever yesterday.
So my body is still feeling wobbly after recovering for less than 24hours.
D&t's a big fat bitch I tell you.

I was actually going to post the video we submitted for the Granado Espada in National Education competition.
But the video size is so friggin big that I can't upload it anywhere. -.-
Too bad people.

Tomorrow's the last Bboy lesson I'll go until after O levels.
Ohman I'm sure I'm gonna miss it.
But one thing good about it is..
I'll show the others how much I improve after I come back.
Buahahaha.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 6:57 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives