Sunday, July 29, 2007


Ah.
I'm like super bloated now.
Dinner was fab today.
Soooo satisfied. :)

Yesterday was the last lesson of bboying.
I was late for my lesson.
Because I went to cut my hair.
And speaking of my hair.
I think I look fucking stupid now.
Zzz.

As usual,
we had a cypher.
Which simply means,
a freestyle session fo everyone.
We were like forced to go out because everyone don't dare to go out.
But in the end it turned out to be fun.

After the cypher we stayed back to practise.
Rongbin was practising his Moonkick.
Jerven was practising his Aerial Cart.
And I was practising my Backslide.
Three entry moves.

Actually I used to be practising Moonkick and Aerial also.
But I can't seem to get the hang of both the moves.
So I gave up.

I injured my knee while practising my backslide because I had to slide in on my right upper arm and sometimes my knee would just bang into the floor.
Now I can't walk properly.
Dang.

Went to Bunk at around 6.30.
Hanns finally went to bunk.
AND I TELL YOU.
THE MOMENT SHE SAW ME..
SHE RAPED ME TOGETHER WITH MY MAMA REBECCA.
it's as if they haven't seen me in 3000000000 years or something.
For the first time Rebecca smiled at me instead of giving me the 'fuck you' face.
And she came and rape me.
Gosh.
Crazy women. :x

I went to eat dinner with Jerven, Milo, Keith and phat0m at Plaza Sing foodcourt.
I saw Ben (my popping instructor) there with his girlfriend.
We ate the usual Grilled Chicken.
And we went back to bunk after that.

After like one hour I realised something very important.
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BAG?
Then in a very casual tone,
Keith replied,
'You left it in the foodcourt.'
After taking 1second to realise that I wasn't joking,
he shouted,
'HUH REALLY?!'

Then we ran all the way back to the foodcourt only to find out the whole place is empty already.
No one was there anymore,
not even at the Customer Service.
But I managed to find out from a cleaner that stuff which are found are placed in the office.
So I towards the door and it was locked.
Then I ran towards the other door and I fell down. -.-
Then this old auntie came out and asked me what happened.
I told her and I left her my number.

I went back to Bunk and was super sian.
Because Jerven's Harry Potter book and my house keys are inside.
Just when I was going to leave,
the auntie called me to tell me she found my bag.
So bloody happy man.

I went home with Jasmine and Keith.
And on the way home,
I was bombarding them with my Indian and Cheena accent.
Jasmine was laughing like mad,
while Keith cannot stop yawning because he is tired.

Went home and was talking to Harris on the phone.
All the way until like 3am.
Then my phone went TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
It auto shut off and that was the last time I saw my phone functioning.
Now it's fucked up and I'm using a Nokia phone as a spare phone.
At least I have a phone now.


We'll practise at that studio again soon.
Real soon.

I still miss my phone badly man. :(

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 9:45 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives