Wednesday, June 20, 2007




WARNING.
MEN FLASHING IN PUBLIC.
HE WAS LAST SEEN FLASHING ON 19 JUNE OUTSIDE A WINDOW OF A SEMI-DETACHED APARTMENT.

Okay that's lame. ._.
Yesterday I was at Weicong's house after watching Fantastic 4 with Harris, Kaya, Latte, Bitch(Keith), Milo and Weicong.
It was a pretty good movie.
Milo didn't come with us to Weicong's house.
Weicong's house was quite fun except for his cousin Wei Shun.
He walks around with a hook and he hooks our Tshirts every moment he can. -.-

And then the biggest mistake..
I JUMPED INTO THE SWIMMING POOL IN WEICONG'S HOUSE.
Let me tell you why this is the biggest mistake.

1. I have a fever for the 3days already.
2. I have cough and flu too.
3. Now I got bronchitis.

Okay so now I'm like damn bloody weak.
And I'm wearing like a bloody eskimo.
I'm wearing gloves, socks, two layers of top plus a jacket, and two layers of pants. ._.
Then there is this sentence I heard/saw from somewhere.
I think it applies to me too.

'I feel so weak that I cannot even masturbate.'


Ohwell..
I better recover by Saturday man.
I don't wanna miss any bboy lessons. ._.

Anyway..
BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE CONCERNED ABOUT MY ILLNESS. ;D

Peace,
roxnap.



Gatsby Moving Rubber love. ;D

My flava was expressed on 8:50 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives