Friday, June 01, 2007


Uh.
I miss my bed.
I have consecutively spent 2nights at Kaya's house.
And for both days I was sleeping on some solid surface.
Isn't it cool.
Zzz.

Tomorrow Charmaine's having her competition for figure skating.
Hope she wins.
I'll be there to give her support.

"Maybe you didn't do enough to give her the sense of security"
"Close your eyes and describe the girl in your heart"
"I'm sure you will get what you deserve"
"What do you get in return for doing so many things"

Zzz.
These words are seriously not making me feel good.
Especially now when something real bad has just happened.
All I'm feeling now is..
confusion, guilt, hatred, worry and fatigue.
This is shit.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 10:06 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives