Friday, June 22, 2007
This is bad.
I think I'm 99% insane.
Why 99%?
Because I'm still 1% sane which is enough to blog about my insanity.
Okay.
I realised I have been spending 80% of my past 2 days either sleeping on my bed or removing mucus from my nostrils in the toilet.
And today..
I spent my whole day researching on how to recover from bronchitis faster, how to remove phlegm, blah blah blah.
Look at all my research data.
'Coughs can be treated with
cough medicines. Dry coughs are treated with cough suppressants (antitussives) that suppress the body's urge to cough, while productive coughs (coughs that produce
phlegm) are treated with expectorants that loosen
mucus from the
respiratory tract.'
'Cough medicines can be used to suppress a dry, disturbing cough. However, a cough that produces a lot of sputum usually should not be suppressed. Expectorants may help to thin secretions and make them easier to cough up.'
WTF IS SPUTUM?!'Sputum is matter that is coughed up from the respiratory tract, such as
mucus or
phlegm, mixed with
saliva and then expectorated from the mouth. It can also contain
pus,
blood,
fibrin, bacterial products or other foreign matter.'
PHLEGM SAY PHLEGM LA!sputum -.-'In bronchitis, areas of the bronchial wall become inflamed and swollen, and mucus increases. As a result, the air passageway is narrowed. Bacteria and viruses are usually present.'
'A recent study indicates that, because of the presence of
theobromine in chocolate, 50
grams of
dark chocolate may be an effective treatment for a persistent cough.'
'Gargling with salt and warm water can also be very helpful by cutting phlegm.'
Okay.
End of research.
So this is what I found out...
1. My cough is a productive cough
2. So I need to eat expectorants
3. I don't know what the fuck the doctor gave me
4. If he gave me medicine which will suppress sputum I will burn his mama's pubic hair
5. I learned a new word 'sputum'
6. Phlegm and mucus are similar stuff
7. There is something called the 'bronchial wall' inside me
8. And now it's inflamed and swollen
9. Dark chocolate is good for cough
10. Gargling with salt and water is supposedly useful in removing phlegm
11. But garling with salt and water is utterly disgusting because I just tried it
12. But somehow I managed to spit out a lot of stuff
13. The sad thing is I don't even know if it is phlegm
13 new things I have learnt in my period of illness.
Not too bad aye.
BUT I REALLY WANT TO RECOVER BY TOMORROW.
BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA MISS MY BBOY LESSON. ._.
Pray for me people.. PLEASE~
Peace,
Insane roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 6:34 PM