Sunday, June 24, 2007

School is re-opening tomorrow.
Means less Audition, less Bunking, less meeting up with Bunkers, less PS2.
And this also means more studying, more revision, more homework and more 4R4 rubbish.
This means more entertainment from the joker of 4R4, Rikhael.(look at the picture above, that's him)
Oh well.
There is like almost 3 months till the big O levels.
All I want to say is..
CHIONG AH.
The reason for me to study for O levels is..
I CAN COMPLETELY FOCUS ON BBOY AFTER THE EXAMS! ;D
3 months is fast.
And after that..
I'll concentrate on achieving my first goal for bboying..
Defeat Shanyang and Leonard in a proper bboy 1on1 battle.Both of them are rather arrogant and I want to shut them up by owning them in a battle.
So just wait guys.
I'll train hard.
After O levels that is.
Peace,
roxnap.

I miss going on holidays with my brothers.
My flava was expressed on 3:02 PM