Thursday, June 14, 2007


Rah.
Back from keith's class chalet.
Was quite boring actually.
But no choice.
Staying at home is worse.

Gatsby is cool manxz.







Buahahahaha.
I get so high when I hear this song.
I think it's so funny and coolzx.
It's like my trademark song already because I sing it wherever I go. ;D

And I found out Korean Audition is damn cool.
They have english songs like American Idiot.
Look at the video of it man.







I think they have Sexyback too.
I wanna play manzx.
Too bad I can't speak Korean.

I wanted to come for a reason.
I wanted to leave for a reason.
But the contradicting part is..
Both reasons are exactly the same.







Fucking gays.
Taupok me as if I'm made of jelly.

Peace,
roxnap.


My flava was expressed on 2:13 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives