Saturday, June 30, 2007


OMGz.
I didn't go school today.
Not exactly because I want to skip school.
I really wasn't feeling well.
My mum was being super nice by giving me money for doctor.
Because usually if I don't go school I would have to pay for my MC and medical fees myself.

Okay I shall tell you what the doctor said to me the last time I went there.

'Your throat was previously swollen.
And because of the swell, your phlegm is unable to come out.
With the swell, you will get occasional headaches and your body will get fever easily at night.
Now your throat is no longer swollen so you should clear your phlegm now.'

Today I went back to the same doctor.
And this is what he said.

'Because you didn't clear out your phlegm,
Now your throat is swollen again so your phlegm is unable to come out again.
Now you should not try clearing your phlegm because it is impossible to do it.
Your headache and sore throat is caused by your swollen throat.
You should keep on drinking water.
And you should pass out your urine whenever you can to pass out the heat in your body.
This way you won't get fever that easily.'

Ugh.
Swollen throats are irritating.

I'm watching Transformers later.
Weeeee.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 12:26 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives