Thursday, June 28, 2007
Mood affects health.
Health also affects mood.
So I was moodless.
Not EMO.
Just
moodless.
So it affected my health.
My appetite is screwed.
I stare at food,
I feel
disgusted and hungry at the same time.
So I feel weak nowadays most of the time.
This is bad.
I already shrunk.
I realised I lost
4kg. -.-
I'm already skinny enough and I lose 4kg. -.-
Bloody antediluvian mama.
And worse thing is.
My cough is recovering but it is still bothering me.
I have occasional headaches nowadays and coughing makes my headache worst.
Today's day was long and tiring.
After school I went to meet Fate at Tmart with Harris for lunch.
Harris told me that Latte will be going to his house later and he asked me to go along.
So I went.
And I
regretted.
Not because of his house.
But because of the journey to his house.
I was carrying a heavy bag, and my hands are holding onto my POA textbook, Maths TYS and my file.
Plus I am moodless and feeling weak.
And the best part is..
We have to walk quite a distance from Paya Lebar MRT to his house.
Never really did much at his house.
Was spending most of the time slacking and talking rubbish to Latte.
After we leave his house, we went to Sing Post to eat.
I accompanied Latte to Eunos Interchange to take her bus.
From there I took 28 and the journey was like
1hour. -.-
Obviously I slept and the sad thing is..
I overslept. -.-
So I had to walk extra distance home.
Bloody antediluvian mama.
Ohya.
My mum was amusing.
She sent me a SMS that was quite funny.
Here goes.
'DINNER 4 THREE PP'Okay here's the funny part.
She's trying to make the message short by using '4' instead of 'for'
But she used 'three' which is longer than 'for'
And I took few minutes to understand that 'pp' means people.
I think she's trying to be young or cool or
hip. xD
Ohwell.
Good try mum.
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 9:48 PM