Sunday, June 03, 2007
I realised my life is mostly filled up with two groups of people.
Ngee Ann Primary people & Bunk people.
And the thing is..
These two groups of people are filled up with rich people.
So my life is filled up with rich people.
And I'm poor.
That's so sad isn't it.
These few days I wasn't really able to use the computer.
Sorry to those who were looking for me online..
especially her.Ugh nevermind.
Yesterday I went to bunk in the morning.
Saw quite alot of people.
Then I walked to Oschool with JAMx.
At Oschool we saw Silentfate and Miroki at Hip Hop Open.
Sf was like unable to dance properly because me and JAMx were standing at the door and laughing at him.
Then they stayed back to watch me and JAMx.
I thought my lesson was 2.30 but it was pushed back to 3.30 because we don't have a studio for the bboys to practise.
So we were watching JAMx doing Jazz Funk.
I think Jazz Funk is a nice dance for girls to learn man.
I'm serious.
Okay.
Next it's my bboy lesson.
This lesson we learnt how to go into an elbow freeze from six step.
It's quite nice.
At least it looks more impressive than anything that we have learnt. -.-
I became slightly closer to my classmates during that lesson.
At least we could communicate now.
Okay here's the stupid part.
I look at the mirror to see who's at the door.
Then to my absolute horror,
I saw phat0m and boon standing there.
I turn to look at the door behind me and I see Jetbond smiling at me.
Don't know why the hell they are doing there.
After that we went back to bunk.
Went to eat with Jetbond and I ate Rendang at Burger King. (I love BK Rendang ;D)
I heard some unpleasant stuff though at BK,
But I shall ignore it.
Then I MRTed down to Jurong to give my baby support for her figure skating competition.
She got a silver for her Jump & Spin event.
The reason why she didn't get gold is because she didn't get a goodluck hug from me.
But still good right.
Very sadly I didn't watch her solo event today.
I look forward to the rest of the holidays man.
Because I will be going out with Sherlyn soon. ;D
I'm sure it would be memorable.
But it better don't fall on
that day.
I just realised I've been blogging about my audition friends more than my other friends.
And I've been using their audition igns instead of their real names.
This might confuse people but oh well,
I think I also don't really have many other friends reading my blog.
So it doesn't matter.
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 10:20 PM