Saturday, June 09, 2007
THE BIG GROOVE IS TOMORROW!!!
I can't wait.
For those who don't know what The Big Groove is,
it's Asia Hiphop Festival organised by O School!!
For those who wanna see how it's like.
Go to
http://www.oschool.com.sg/tbg07.phpIt's cool. ;D
Ohya,
speaking of O School.
I went to watch their new video.
It's about them at some part of Japan going to eat Ichiran Ramen.
And they keep saying it's the best ramen they eaten.
KH said the most classic line.
'It's dope. That's all.'
Everyone went like, 'Wa.. best ramen I ever eaten ah..'
And KH gave that type of response.
Cool right.
And I swear after watching that video,
I wanna fly over to Japan to try it man.
http://www.oschool.com.sg/videos.phpIt's the first video in the list.
Watch it. ;D
Tonight I'm going over to Silentfate's house again!!
Fun fun fun fun fun fun. ;D
I'll post the videos next time.
Now I'm kinda lazy to upload the videos up on youtube. :X
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 11:48 AM