Monday, June 11, 2007



The Big Groove 2007
Asia Hip-hop Festival

Featuring..
Wrecking Crew Orchestra
Ground Scatter Crew
O SCHOOL

One word: Dope
THE BIG GROOVE ASIA DANCE FESTIVAL WAS FRIGGIN NICE!!!!!
It's like the best concert I ever watched.
Ground Scatter Crew is like damn dope.
They are a bboy crew.
And they won the Battle Of The Year 2006 competition.
The feeling of watching pro bboys up close is damn awesome.
Ahhh damn dope.

Wrecking Crew Orchestra is one of the top hip-hop crew in Asia.
Their performance was damn creative and dope.
And they managed to invite the top beatboxer in Singapore to perform.
I can only say his beatbox is godlike. ._.
Then there was this dope part.
The MC asked for three volunteers to come up to freestyle to his beatboxing.
Guess who went up..
MAX!!!~
Buahahaha.
My idol went up.
Obviously I was screaming and shouting for him.
But in the end he got second in the mini contest.
The winner would get a $500 Adidas voucher. ._.
After the concert, I went to look for Ben(my first popping idol) to take a photo with him.
It's damn nice.
In the end I took photos with Wenzhi too.
Here's the pictures.






Okay I shall post about the night at Fate's house next time.
I'm feeling tired now.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 12:11 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives