Thursday, May 31, 2007


Waaaaaa.
I spent half of today doing one thing.
SLEEP~

The reason is because at Kaya's house yesterday...
When we wanna sleep....
DRAX WAS MAKING A WHOLE LOT OF NOISE!!
Zzzz.

Okay,
speaking of Kaya's house.
It was damn fun.
We weren't doing any M18 or R21 stuff but still..
it seemed wrong. :X
But it's damn fun.
And I'm going to her house again tonight.
With the same bunch of people except for miroki, solques and DRAX!!! (YEAH)
Ohya,
Keith is not going too. ):
I want Keith.
Everyone wants Keith there. ):
Oh well nevermind.

The thing is..
I have school tomorrow.
So I think I might bring school uniform to Kaya's house.
I will look like a zombie in school tomorrow.
But nevermind.
It's worth it. ;D

Time to go bathe.
Bye~

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 4:06 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives