Saturday, May 05, 2007


Sup bitches.
I haven't been online for four days already.
Cool shit.
Okay whatever. xD

I seriously think I screwed my POA exam up this year.
I mean seriously, for the first time I feel worried for POA.
I think I might even have problems topping the class.
No joke.
For the past 10tests/exams I have no problems being top in 4R4,
but this time I guess the streak will stop.
I need to study man.

But now I have to go to my Popping Open Lesson and Bboy Lesson.
Anything to tell me contact my handphone or come straight to O School to find me.
Bye dudes.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 11:47 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives