Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Rahh.
So long never post.
I shall post about stuff from 2days ago.
Chinese O levelsThree days ago was my chinese o levels paper.
I was feeling quite nervous at first.
But when I opened up the question paper I felt a lot better.
Mainly because the paper was a lot easier compared our school's paper.
After the paper, Harris came over to my house to change.
We made our way to Vivo to meet up with jetbond, boon, jamx and latte.
But we got lost in Vivo. ._.
So the others was getting kind of impatient waiting for us.
Because they were waiting for us to reach before they eat.
In the end, after some smart thinking by me.. xD
We found Long John Silver.
We had quite a lot of fun during lunch because we were playing with ice and fries. ._.
After that we went to the arcade and play.
Me and jetbond tried playing para with our.. *arhem*
Yes you know what it is. xD
Slacked slacked slacked then we went to bunk.
I was on the mrt with latte then she all of a sudden said she wanna eat chicken nuggets.
So we went to Sing Post to eat macs.
She went to buy her comb after that and I followed her to Eunos Bus Interchange.
I took my bus home and then slept like a pig when I reached home. xD
Bunk AGAIN ._.Yesterday was abit weird.
I was at home playing PS2 after school.
Then all of a sudden JAMx called me and asked me to go bunk with her.
I was like 'wtf?'
In the end I went to bathe and stuff before going over to tampines mrt to meet her.
On the way to bunk we were talking about some stupid stuff.
Okay here's the stupid part about yesterday.
After we reached bunk,
I sat down beside piggy and JAMx came over to say byebye before leaving.
So she asked me to come bunk with her,
and in the end she left almost immediately after we reach. ._.
I stayed in bunk for awhile more before going home.
TodayToday I was supposed to go school and have chemistry and D&T lessons.
In the end both teachers weren't in school.
So in the end we were slacking in macs.
Some of us went back to school for awhile and the others went home.
Now I'm almost leaving for bunk AGAIN. ._.
But today I'm going over to Kaya's house to sleep. ;D
Goodbye people~
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 3:37 PM