Gosh. What is this world turning into? Why are there boys at the tender age of 5 that can bboy better than me? He can do backflips, ONE-HANDED HANDSTAND HANG, HOLLOWBACK, HANDSTAND HOPS, PLANCHE and AIRCHAIR like it's as easy as crushing an ant. ._. Ugh. I'm feeling more and more convinced that this boy isn't human.
Now I found another video with a little boy with unbelievable bboying. It's a crew battle between Maximum Crew and Morning Of Owl in the R16 competition in Seoul. Just watch until the part where this lil boy cycle in. Just look at the stuff he can do. AIRFLARE~ WINDMILL~ FLARE~ zzzz.
One more. Headspinning lil gay fag.
I guess now it isn't that interesting to find out what happened to me in these past two days anymore. But what the heck, this is my blog so I still wanna blog it out. Shoot me. ;]
Me and Rongbin went to Jerven's house yesterday. It was damn gay and fun. We were playing DotA, PS2 and all the shit we could play. And most importantly, we had a mini bboy session. Jerven's airfreeze is pretty decent now. Which makes me the only one among me, Jerven and Weijie who can't do a proper airfreeze. Shit.
Our dinner was Pizza Hut delivery. We wanted KFC at first. But the bloody guy on the phone is a bloody gay faggot. And Jerven could not handle him. So I took the phone and saved our pockets because that KFC was going to scam our money. Asshole.
I was on the phone with JANESSA until quite late. I swear I will forget how to pronounce her name again soon. :x
Watched Final Destination 3 and You Got Served throughout the night. Jerven went to play DotA after that while Rongbin was teaching me windmill. I'm quite happy because I think at least I improved a tiny winy bit. ;D I'm so proud of myself. xD
Slept until breakfast time and I called for McDelivery breakfast. After breakfast me and Rongbin went to sleep while the no-life Jerven went to chiong his Final Fantasy 12. Woke up at around 6 just to see Jerven still playing his FF12. Bloody no-life bitch.
Called for KFC Delivery. This time it was a friendly and kind girl who didn't plan to scam our money. Notice all our meals KFC, Pizza Hut and McDelivery. Not good for my wallet. ._.
Went home at around 9. Came home and now I'm still feeling pissed about the fact that there are kids 10years younger than me but they are so much more dope than me. I will train man. Screw lil bboys.
Peace, roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 9:45 PM
the hotdog
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION