Thursday, May 10, 2007
END OF MYEs!!
Okay actually I'm not THAT excited.
Because I'm not really stressed out by MYEs also.
Anyway today we had POA Paper 1.
We were given 1hour to do 30 MCQ questions.
And I finished the whole thing in 15minutes.
It was damn easy,
at least for me.
After that me, Rongbin and Jerven met up with Terence.
We went to SMU to break.
Never really learnt any new stuff.
At the end of the session I battled with Terence.
Obviously I would get owned by him.
But it was fun.
At least it was better than battling with Rongbin.
Against Rongbin would be damn sian because Rongbin will be doing all his powermoves.
Whereas against Terence would be interesting,
because he idolises Born and he bites Born's moves just like I do.
But he is obviously better than me.
Duh.
Went to eat at the Kopitiam inside SMU.
I swear I would go there to eat if I go there again man.
The Teppanyaki Salmon and Cod Fish is the sex I swear.
After that I brought Terence to Peninsula to buy gloves.
I was actually looking for caps but sadly they didn't have the ones that I want.
Oh well guess I have to save up for the one in Century Square.
S$49 might seem too expensive for one cap but I think it's worth it since I'm such a dance freak.
Lol.
Okay I'm seriously tired.
Got to rest.
Cya people.
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 5:56 PM