Sunday, April 01, 2007
YO MY NIGGAZ!!~
Today is a Sunday..
So expect me to be blogging in less than 24hours from now.
Because tomorrow is yet another Monday.
And I absolutely love blogging on Monday mornings while eating cup noodles. x)
I need to study for my Egeog test tomorrow.
I don't have my textbook with me because I forgot to bring it home. x(
But luckily,
I have a wonderful friend called Priscilla Siah Xin Yi who is willing to scan the textbook pages for me.
I love my friends man.
Wahahaha.
Yesterday was nothing but TIRING.
Left for school early in the morning to meet the Wushu assholes.
Was damn emo when I reached the school because of something.
We left for Nanyang Girls for our Mock Competition on the bus at around 9.40.
I had alot of free time because I only had one item.
So I was practising some bboying with Weijie and Jerven.
I was practising my shoulder freeze while Weijie and Jerven were struggling with it.
Then Winston came over and tried a shoulder freeze.
And amazingly his shoulder freeze was very good.
Even better than mine. >.<
Then he did a move that Lilou did during the Red Bull BC One 2005 Battle of the Year.
And Lilou emerged as the champion of that event.
So all of us were totally shocked.
I used to think Winston is a very weird boy who always does stupid and brainless stuff.
But from that day onwards,
he got all my respect man.
Took a cab down to O School because we would be late if we take a bus.
Yesterday's lesson was more interesting.
Because we learnt two new stuff.
We learnt how to go into a Baby Freeze from a 6-step.
Wenzhi was like,
'Next I'm going to teach you all a freeze, *points at me* which I think you already know.'
Then I go like O.O
I guess he said that because he saw me doing Baby Freeze earlier.
Rongbin was laughing at me from outside because I toppled over while trying to get into a Baby Freeze.
Asshole. xD
Went home and was damn tired from the Wushu and bboying.
So I slept until this morning.
Time to break.
Cya my niggaz. x)
My flava was expressed on 5:22 PM