Saturday, April 07, 2007


Saturdays are fun.
But I'm not exactly in a good mood to enjoy it.
And today is considered an 'emo' day.

I was actually supposed to be in school this morning for extra wushu training.
But I forgot to set alarm last night so I woke up 10mins before they ended.
So completely wonderful aint I. xDD

Went to meet Jerven and Weijie at the library bus stop.
They were blaming me non-stop for taking my time because they missed a bus 27.
But it really wasn't my fault what.
They can't expect me to brush my teeth and bathe too quickly if not it defeats the purpose of doing them doesn't it.
Morons.
Lol.

Jerven's house was quite big.
I was going to practise bboy at his house but sadly his folks were at home.
So I ended up trying to make his younger brother speak to me and I seriously regretted doing that.
He is one of the most irritating 5year olds I have ever met in my whole life.
Serious.

Rushed to O School and I swear I witnessed the best Popping session ever.
I think the Kulture Break guy came back so they had another session.
This time it wasn't only Ben and Omatic popping,
but Max and Weijie also showed their skills in front of the big crowd.
This session has reignited my love in popping.
So I decided that I shall start practising my popping again.
Wahahaha.

The bboy lesson was tiring but fun as usual.
Today I mastered my Kip up variation and I realised my shoulder freeze has improved a lot.
So the leg raise exercise did work. xDD

Went to Bunk and many people was emo.
Let's see how many are there.
Oxy, Latte, Kenshin, Piggy(okay i guess she was pmsing but it still counts), phat0m(okay he was just angry but it also counts) and last but not least, me.
Okay fine not many but it is more than usual.
XiaoAi asked me to show him shoulder freeze so I did it in Bunk.
So embarrassing lah. x.x
ii shhyy 0nne w0rxx.
Okay fuck that.

Went for dinner with XiaoAi and -BHB-AHDI(i think it's spelt like this x.x).
Was gossiping and gossiping and gossiping non-stop.
So fun. xDD
Eh guys also gossip okay.
Just because we have a dick doesn't mean we can't gossip.
So fuck you if you say we are gays or whatever.
We are perfectly normal males, with blood that is filled with the desire to screw some hot babe up. xDD
Okay whatever.

After that went to play at the escalator outside Bunk with Jean and Piggy. -.-
So bloody retarded man.
Said goodbye to everyone and I started on my dangerous and lonely journey to...
My house. xD
Okay I'm lame.
Whatever.

I'm going to bunk again tomorrow man.
This would mean I'm going bunk for consecutively three days in a row man.
Ugh and I have to bboy for Hanns next Saturday outside Bunk if not she is going to dao me.
Bloody evil woman right.
Tsk.

I shall end this post with the phrase of the day.
I hope people could feel the greatness of it.
Enjoy. xD

'Ahh I fuck you lah.' - Gary

xDD

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 10:10 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives