Tuesday, April 17, 2007


Rah.
I'm injured. ):

These past few days have been quite bad for me.
Mostly due to the emo bacteria keep attacking my body,
thus making me emo.
And I have decided to focus on my studies due to something.

Today I went to Toa Payoh Sports Hall to support our school's event in the Interschool Competition.
Although I knew we were going to get trashed by schools like Chung Cheng,
I went there just to slack.
And I almost fought with the Manjusri Secondary people.
We had a small quarrel at McDonalds but they didn't do anything to me.
I was actually expecting a fight but oh well,
I guess it's better if there isn't any fight.

Went back to school after watching the competition.
And I finally had my first bboy battle.
It was against Jerven and Rongbin was the judge.
I realised it really isn't easy to go out there and just bboy.
But at least I have experienced it,
so I guess I would do better the next time.
Especially at SMU this Saturday.

Oh yeah I need to talk about SMU.
Last Friday Terence, Rongbin, Jerven and me went to SMU to break.
No one was there so we were more relaxed.
But after that our seniors at Oschool came.
At that moment Jerven and I stopped practising because we felt very pressured.
We left soon after that.

Next day was Saturday.
We had our Bboy lesson at Oschool and after that we went to SMU again.
But this time when we reached the Oschool seniors were there already and there was another group of bboys.
All of them were better than Jerven and me so we felt very pressured again.
Soon they had a cypher and it was damn nice.
But me and Jerven was like hiding at the side and we didn't do anything.
But we had told each other that we would do something the next time we go SMU.
Yeah we will.

Midyears are coming soon.
It would be a goood way to see if I've been studying hard enough.
Hopefully I would do well.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 7:28 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives