OMG. BEWARE PEOPLE. BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS. THIS MAN ABOVE, IWAN AFUQYA, IS A HIGHLY DANGEROUS TERRORIST. HE HAS MANAGED TO ESCAPE OUT OF AZKABAN(is that how it's spelt?) AND NOW HE IS BACK TO STRIKE TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THE INNOCENT. HE WOULD ATTEMPT TO HYPNOTISE ANYONE AND THEN... UGH I DON'T WANNA SAY IT. JUST BE CAREFUL IF ANYONE IN YOUR MSN OFFERS TO SHOW HIS/HER(he might have already hypnotised a girl) WEBCAM TO YOU.
Ok, I seriously think I'm horribly retarded.
That day I was feeling terribly bored and I realised that Jean was feeling down.
So I tried to cheer her up using my webcam.
Then I started to enjoy it so I used it on Vivian, Harris and Joselyn too.
I started doing the retarded stuff as you can see from above.
I like my smile. xD
But I think the most retarded one is the dancing.
Yes I was dancing in front of the webcam.
Not my COOL popping or bboying though. xD
It was some indian dance. LOL. :X
It was damn retarded but nonetheless fun.
Hah.
Someday if anyone feel bored,
you can feel free to ask me to entertain you. xD
Then I went to Joselyn's blog and saw this interesting quiz thingy.
Here goes.
Here's the deal. You look over the following list and see how many of these things you have done. BUT you have to ADD up the money amount along the way.
PS, the smaller the amount the BETTER!!!!!
1. Had sex: $6.00
2. Smoked: $5.00
3. Got drunk: $5.00
4. Went skinny dipping: $3.00
5. Kissed someone of the opposite sex:$4.00
6. Kissed someone of the same sex:$4.00
7. Cheated: $2.00
8. Fell asleep in class: $0.50
9. Been expelled: $5.00
10. Been in a fist fight: $3.00
11. Given oral: $5.00
12. Got oral: $5.00
13. Prank called the cops: $3.00
14. Stole something: $2.00
15. Done drugs: $5.00
16. Dyed your hair: $0.50
17. Done something with someone older (like a few years): $3.00
18. Went out with someone OVER 18 (if your under 18): $4.00
19. Ate a whole thing of oreos: $0.50
20. Cried yourself to sleep: $1.00
21. Said you love someone but didnt mean it: $1.00
22. Been in love: $4.00
23. Got caught doing something that you shouldn't have been doing: $1.00
24. Went streaking: $4.00
25. Got arrested: $5.00
26. Made out with someone at the movies: $2.00
27. Peed in the pool: $0.50
28. Played spin the bottle: $1.00
29. Done something you regret: $3.00
Wahaha. Only $41.
I'm a nicer boy compared to Joselyn who got $46. xD
Peace,
roxnap.
My flava was expressed on 1:43 PM
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION
