Monday, April 09, 2007


Lala Lala
Lala Lala
Elmo's World~

It has some link to today's post okay.
I shall start it off by telling you how retarded my day was yesterday.

I was supposed to be spending my day at home either studying or doing whatever.
But Nicolas asked me out for a movie.
And he said,
'Meet latest 6 outside bunk.'
So I went to bunk at 4+ and he wasn't there.
I bombarded his phone with calls but he didn't answer any of them.
So I got pissed and went to Plaza Sing to play PS3 and Xbox 360.

And I swear I didn't know there are such idiots in this world until this day.
I was watching people play this game called Resistance on PS3.
And they are just simply retarded.
First guy took the controller and started running in the correct direction.
Everything was fine until the aliens or whatever came out and he started shooting.
But the thing was,
he didn't aim at all.
He didn't even touch the R3 which is used to aim.
So he died.
Okay next player.

This player knows how to aim.
But the moment aliens appear,
she rotate the L3 and R3 like mad.
Which caused the character to run in circles and shoot in circles.
Obviously she died too.

Then there was this guy who was shaking his head behind the two noobs so I presume that he is more normal than the two retards.
So he took over the controller.
And I expected something better.
He started off trying out with the controls.
Which showed that he is slightly smarter than the two idiots that charged forward without knowing which button is reload.
But in the end he treated the game like some stealth mission.
He moved to every single spot SLOWLY.
And I think he has no balls to charge and kill anything he sees which is supposedly the purpose of that game.
Oh and at this part of the game where he have to face three aliens that have barrels as cover,
he couldn't kill them and he was fricking hell stuck there.
And the fucking thing is,
he hogged the machine even when he died at the same spot over and over again.
At the 5th time or so,
I couldn't stand it and laughed right there beside him.
And he was almost crying. -.-
Seriously he need to grow some balls.
After that he finally realised he is a noob and left quietly.
Bloody shit.

After that went to watch the movie Number 23.
It is a stupid show.
Don't watch it.

Went home soon after having dinner at Plaza.
Got all emo and shit.
And I spoke to Chengliang.
He is really still the person who understands me the most.
I told him about what's going on in my life recently.
And he really gave me a lot of very good advice.
I guess he is the only one who can do this since no one understands me better than him and I believe no one possess the same ability to think of guailan yet useful advice or just words to cheer me up.
Just look at this.

Don't be emo. Be elmo.
And you make a good elmo.
Elmo is a furry red gayhole.
You are a big gayhole.
Which means you are 1/3 there.
Just be red and furry. - Chengliang

He is an amazing guy isn't he.
Yeah.
But I'm still emo.
Great.
Whatever.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 9:22 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives