Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Rahhhh.
School has started and I'm totally not prepared.
Yesterday was first day of school,
and I didn't sleep at all since the previous day.
So I was stoning in school yesterday. x.x
And after school instead of going home,
Me and Harris went to find Keith at Katong,
and we went gaigai-ing. xDD
After that we still went to play pool at Zion somemore.
Aren't we good boys? xDD
Wanted to finish up all my homework yesterday.
But I went to lie on my bed for AWHILE,
and I fell asleep.
Zzzz.
I cannot blog about what happened today because I'm sure that my teacher is reading my blog.
Buahaha. :X
Those who knows what happened today,
you understand.
And for those really curious people,
just ask me on MSN or something.
And Jean linked me in her blog.
Omg, Jean you rawk. xDD
Okay, bye.
My flava was expressed on 9:34 PM