Monday, March 26, 2007


PEOPLE!
I have a confession to make.
Okay, here goes.
*coughs*
*ahem*
I just realised that I love eating cup noodles in the middle of the night on Mondays before school.
Yes I know that's so sexy.
Okay, whatever.

So while I was sipping my soup and watching Bboy Casper own some noob in some cool video,
I suddenly remembered that I actually have a blog.
So being the nice guy I am,
I'm here to blog.
(Okay whatever I know my blog is rotting. x.x)

Let's talk about my day at PCBunk on Saturday which is 2 days ago.
I reached there at about 1.30.
Saw Nicolas, Weijie, Jerven, Hanns, CHOCOlates* and Mini* there.
(Those two girls refuse to tell me their real name so I had to put their Audition IGN)
Nicolas bought Mentos for Mini but sadly I kept eating her Mentos non-stop. :X
Then Vivian came.
And it was the first time I saw her dressed up nicely.
Before that I only saw her in her school uniform.
I think she really looked nice that day.
And I managed to pinch her cheeks. :D
Stayed until 2 and I left for O School for my Bboy lesson.

The Bboy instructor Wenzhi didn't teach Jerven and me any new stuff.
Because Terence already taught us whatever Wenzhi was teaching for the first lesson.
But Terence didn't tell us the details which Wenzhi did,
so we were just perfecting our form.

Went back to Bunk to meet up with Harris.
Then we went to the arcade to look for Kaya and the others.
I got my hug from Kaya. xD
Keith, Jean, Piggy and some other Audition people were there too.
Jean was being bias by giving a hug to Harris but not to me.
Piggy was being an ass by calling me McDonalds boy.
See what a sad guy I am. T.T

Was supposed to watch Mr Bean with Harris and gang.
But sadly there were no more tickets for the movie.
So we decided to watch movie with Kaya and the others.
We walked all the way to The Cathay to look for suitable movies.
Rongbin called me to tell me he wants to watch movie with us so I told him I will tell him when we have decided on a movie.
In the end The Cathay didn't have any movies that have enough tickets for all of us.
So Devil went to Plaza to buy tickets for any movie that we could all watch together.
But I didn't know about that,
so I didn't tell Devil to get one more ticket for Rongbin.
So in the end we managed to get tickets for The Forest Of Death and Rongbin couldn't watch with us.
Sorry Rongbin. x.x

and there is an urgent message I need to tell all of you.
PEOPLE!
PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THE FOREST OF DEATH.
BECAUSE THE MOVIE DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
AND THE MESSAGES WE GOT FROM THE MOVIE WAS...

1. Trees can move.
2. The forest will open up when you are lost and you will see a UFO.
3. God will lead you out.

So believe me,
and do not waste your money on that bloody lousy movie.
Thanks.

Went to have dinner with those people.
And phat0m was gobbling up his food at an alarming rate because he said he haven't eaten since yesterday.
Amazing. -.-
After that I went home with Harris, Keith and Kaya.
I was gaying with Keith throughout the MRT ride and I swear many people were disgusted.
So that was my day at PCBunk and I don't think that I will be out with all those people in the near future.
Because I'm a nice boy and decided to study.
No lah, actually it is because I'm broke. xD
Okay, whatever.

Those words,
Really should have been said earlier.

Peace,
roxnap.

My flava was expressed on 4:57 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives