Sunday, March 04, 2007


I'm tired.
And I shall explain why.

Yesterday I went to school at 8am (ok fine i was late) to meet Rongbin, Terence and Jerven.
I know all of you are wondering why the heck we go to school on a Saturday morning.
We went school to....
Dance.
Not as in those shake our asses left and right then right and left then left and right again those type.
We were practising bboying.
And the best part was,
Our Dance CCA was having a practice at the same time and same place.
It was very embarrassing at first when all of the girls saw us and were wondering what the hell we were doing there.
Pamela even asked me,"Jonas, you popping ah?"
All I could say was, I have not practised popping for the past 2weeks so don't expect me to do anything related to popping unless you want to watch a live comedy.

Practising bboy was tiring as usual.
Especially when you go into a handstand and you fall.
Makes you totally don't feel like getting up at all.
Left the place at 10.
Got home, and got prepared to go over to my grandmother's house for lunch.
Bloody Jesper was taking his time and I wanted a ride on his bike so I was waiting and waiting and waiting.
But as expected we reached my grandmother's house very quickly because Jesper was speeding again.
Lol.

Slacked over there until 1.30 before leaving with Jesper.
Being a very nice brother, he fetched me all the way to Paya Lebar MRT because I told him that I was going to be late.
Met up with Yanjie, Weishoon, Weijie and Jerven at City Hall MRT and rushed over to O School.
Yanjie and Weishoon soon left for lunch after watching the Bboy Battle while Weijie, Jerven and I practised in the studio with Rongbin.

Weijie's handstand improved a lot and was already better than mine,
which made me feel pissed.
Then Rongbin was teaching us Valdez.
Both Weijie and Jerven tried.
And the loser Jonas didn't dare to try it.
Ugh now I'm losing out.
Terence can do the Jackhammer, Swipes and one-handed Air Freeze.
Rongbin can do the Flare, Swipes, Valdez, Windmill and one-handed Air Freeze.
Weijie can do the Aerial Cart.
Jerven can do one-handed Air Freeze.
and Jonas only knows how to Baby Freeze?!
Shit I need to improve.

Next Rongbin taught us how to do the Shoulder Freeze,
which I found surprisingly easy.
Lol.
At least I learned SOMETHING from practising for the whole day.

MRT-ed back to Tampines to meet Xinghuei.
While waiting for her,
we went to Starbucks and I swear it was damn gay.
We bought two slices of Oreo cheese cake.
And we were practically moaning everytime we put a piece of the cake into our mouth.
Lol.
Soon Xh came and we went to Jimson's house.

It was damn crowded when we reached there.
When the Liverpool v ManUtd match started,
it was damn noisy because the Liverpool fans were shouting at the ManUtd fans.
Damn f-ing noisy, but fun.

After the match,
a lot of people left and only a few people stayed.
I played mahjong with Dao, Jim and Leo until I lost all my money.
I bet those faggots were in cahoots.
Nevermind someday they'll get it.
I let Rongbin take over me and I went to sleep.
Woke up early next morning just to see those faggots still playing mahjong.
Crazy faggots.

All of us left Jim's house with screwed up hair and a very nice breath,
and not to forget, constant yawning from everyone.
Took bus home and when I was right outside my house door I discovered something stupid.
I left my house key at Jim's house.
And everyone in my house was asleep.
So I went all the way back to Jim's house to get my key.
Bloody sad.
That's what happened for these past two days.



That's my first injury from Bboying.
I cut myself when I lost my balance while doing a one-handed handstand and fell.
Bboying is really not that easy.
But I'm not going to give up so easily.
And yes there is going to be more blood and sweat.
But that's the price to pay if I want to be a good Bboy.
And Terence said that maybe we could form our own crew with Rongbin, Jerven and Weijie.
Is it possible?
I don't know.
We shall see in the future.

My flava was expressed on 7:20 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives