xh zeh zeh, my daddy buy for my mum and i kope almost all. :x so now he dont wanna buy for me. sad right. and you never see if because you never come near enough. hah.
ok la here is the video.
Many of us know that Diet Coke plus Mentos will cause a chemical reaction. The effect of the reaction is directly affected by the quantity of the Mentos or the Coke. Therefore Kahchin, Kengchiaw, Joel, Jimson and most importantly ME tried it. We couldn't find any Diet Coke therefore we just used Coke. There were two CAMERA MEN (Jimson and Joel) therefore there are two videos. Please enjoy.
wait i have something to announce first.
*AHEM*
Before you view the video, Please note that I have said vulgarities more than once. Please understand that I was very tired after playing soccer for almost 4hours And I am frustrated that the Coke bottle won't open. Thank you. :D
As you can see(or if you can't), before I closed the cap, the reaction already took place which made the Coke spill all over me(and attracted many ants to me -.-).
The five of us decided to do a research on this and will present another better video soon. That's all for today. I'm going to MaxTune now. Bye.
My flava was expressed on 6:23 PM
the hotdog
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION