Monday, October 02, 2006


wow today i went to tampines library to study with kent and rongbin.
and this gay incident happened almost immediately after i sat down.

this bangla female librarian approached me and...

Bangla: Boy boys, put back the chair and move over there to the table.
Me: Huh?!
Bangla: What are you here for? TALKING AH?!
Me: Studying lah!
Bangla: Then where's your book?!
Me: I just came so I haven't take out right?!
Bangla: You don't tell me you just came.
Me: I really just came what!
Bangla: YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU JUST CAME!
Me: YOU GO CHECK THE CAMERA WHAT TIME I COME IN LAH!
Bangla: You don't be rude ah!
Me: OK, i take my book out and study now lah!
Bangla: DON'T BE RUDE AH.
Me: I'm studying now!
Bangla: You all move to the tables now!
Me: I'm studying now lah!
Bangla: MOVE THERE NOW!
Me: Let me pack my books first lah!
Bangla: MOVE! NOW!
Me: I HAVEN'T PACK MY BOOK HOW TO MOVE?!
Bangla: NOW!
Me: OK. I move now, I move now. HAPPY?!
Bangla: Don't try to act smart ah!
Me: LALALALALALALA!~
*she got pissed off and walked away*

gay bangla bitch.
i cant let me and my friends get wrongly accused of talking when we are studying.
so i argued back and she lost.
noob.

ok that's all for today.
oh btw, my AHJO★ is improved to 680hp already. :D
and rongbin's BLITZ is 580hp already.
shit he is catching up.
but at least i learnt how to turn for sharp turns now. :D

oh and btw,
those who read my blog please tag cos seriously i don't think anyone reads my blog.

bye.

My flava was expressed on 2:45 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives