Saturday, October 07, 2006


'I went to TM, okay, i guess i saw a couple of Ngee Ann Sec, but i dunno them.
Anyway, I was looking for a present for Lx.
Oh yea, its 7/10/06 today,at this very moment so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIXUAN.
Well, I got her something,in the end,but i left it at jonas house.
My parents would scold me. =X
So anyway, whatever I bought is all inside and i hope he doesnt read.
Well, i trust him anyway,hes quite good and pro.
He win me in burnout revenge.
But its my 1st time, so i guess its not fair.
And I gave him chance xD
Well, turns out i lost 5-0 =X
Gave too much chance. Lol.'

ok i got that from harris' blog.
firstly,
it's sad that you have to put the present at my house.
and i wouldnt care about the contents of the letter cos it doesnt concern me.
secondly,
it's not the first time you played burnout because you played burnout 3 before.
and burnout 3 isnt very different from burnout revenge.
in fact there isnt any difference other than the maps. -.-
lastly,
losers who admit defeat are not noobs.
noobs are those who lose and still give excuses for losing.
this shows harris you are a NOOB and a SORE LOSER.
SORRY IF THIS IS INSULTING. :]

ok, that's all for today.
time to MaxTune again.
bye.

My flava was expressed on 5:16 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives