Monday, September 11, 2006


Hihihihihihihihi!
I'm talking to Jojo & Rb now.
We're or in fact, they're talking about POA.
Hohoho, I'm like orh orh orh.
But still don't get it -.-
So busy Jojo asked me to blog for him.

Walauuuu, I'm going everywhere to tell people this.
MSN IS NOT WORKING! & I'M SAD OVER IT! ):<
What an assssssssss!

Haiya, I don't know what to blog leh.
Ohhh, Jojo passed Pris her present today.
Hahaha, & hor, it's so late now.
Why am I still on the phone with them?
Arhhhh, if tomorrow I can't wake up ar...
THEY DIE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -.-

Walau, MSN MSN MSN MSN MSN!
Okay, whatever. Buaiz.
: DDDD

My flava was expressed on 11:04 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives