Thursday, September 07, 2006


Aye Jonas you damn lousy, 16posts only.
See, you need mine to make it to 17 canz.
By the way, guess who am I, wahahaha -.-

I have a task to do. Which is to blog about him.
Basket, the previous post got so many rubbish lorrr.
Nevermind, over here, I shall be truthful. LOL.
Jonas you die! (x No la.

Jonas is my jiemei.
Jonas is my friend.
Jonas is very crap (me too).
Jonas likes to jaywalk! Tskk.
Jonas is retarded at times.
My maid is cleaning the floor now, I have to lift my legs up.
Hahahahaha! And now she's done.
Jonas is lazy to blog.
Jonas can't remember his password for blogger.
Wondering how I got in?
Jonas remembered the right password, hahaha.

I don't like Jonas & Rb's riddles.
Because they're all damn difficult.
And I'll always end up saying I don't know.
Made me feel stupid only, course I don't know!
Lololol, okay whatever.
Jonas is very nice because he'll be there to let me vent my anger.
o.O gan dong you mei you? Haa.
And he will give opinions, awwwwww!
Jonas likes to copy me with my awww.
But he can't do it, wahaha, you think so easy.
Jonas is eating now, I think.
If he's still not back after 30minutes then I think he's dead.
Because he got choked by whatever he's eating.
So if he don't blog himself tonight, you know what happened la.

He didn't wanna give me the password at first.
Because he scared that I'll screw up his blog.
(I'm a noob in templates what)
And in order to get in! I have to give him Hersheys & lolipop.
Like what the hell hor? Tian li he zai???? Lolol.
Nevermind la, my house have. So suibian.
If not.... Haa, just joking! : D

Jonas, faster go get the soft toy leh.
You know for what one right? Haa.
Yaa, must be fast hor, lol.
Share with Rb, Ek, Dh, Yj, Ws or whoever you one la.
Remember ar!!! I wanna go find food already.
Byeeeee.
(Oh ya, please prove that you're not choked to death by blogging tonight, lol)
: DD Awwwwww

My flava was expressed on 3:14 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives